Wednesday, August 25, 2010

THINGS WE DID THIS SUMMER!!!

Annabelle Turned 5!
We went to San Diego.  Thanks to Scott and Jana for letting us
invade their home for a few nights. 
Things we did there:
  • Went to the San Diego Zoo
  • Went to On The Border (Sophi developed her love of Guacamole--that's my girl!)
  • Ryan, Mac and Scott saw "The A-Team" and loved it.
  • Jana, Mary and I watched "Wives and Daughters" and for sure loved it.
  • Stayed on Camp Pendleton Beach Cottages (my brother still needs to give me the pictures!)
  • The Guys went golfing on Coronado
  • The kids were wild and loved every minutes of it!
We went to the Gateway.  Lucky us it was busy and there
was some dance recital going on.  You can guess what Annabelle did the whole time.
Sophi turned 2 and developed an opinion.

We had such a fun summer with Jeff and Lisa and Erika and all the cousins.  The kids miss them so much.  Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Briggs for the fun activities they planned all summer and thanks to Grandma Jill and Grandpa Brett for taking us all to the Beach!  We had a blast.  Jana and Scott and the kids came in July and we had lots of fun playing in the sprinklers with all the kids!  Scott and Ryan went to a Real Salt Lake Game on the 24th while everyone else had a dance party.  It was awesome!  I LOVE DANCE PARTIES!

I can't believe summer is over.  I thought I would die because it was so busy but now that it's over it kind of makes me cry.  Thanks everyone who made our summer so much fun! 

1 comment:

The Gunnerson Family said...

What a fun summer. Too bad it happens so fast! I can't believe that school is already started and Labor Day is almost here. I'll be waiting for the school pictures!