Topper Harley: "I could never find time for love. It's too heavy. It's an anchor that drowns a man. Besides, I got the sky, the smell of jet exhaust, my bike."
Admiral Benson: Holy Cow! My cap blew off! Swing her round. We'll pick it up.
Officer: But, sir, we're on the mission.
Admiral Benson: Good thinking. We'll pick it up on the way back. We gotta mark the spot, though. Put Robinowitz in a life raft. Have him row in circles until we return.
Officer: It could be days.
Admiral Benson: Then put some food in the life raft, for goodness sake, man. Do I have to think of everything? We'll tape his favorite shows, he won't miss anything.
Picture when Topper is on his way to the base riding his motorcycle. He starts yelling "woohoo" as a jet flys by and then he hits a bunch of speed bumps.
Admiral Benson, "who put that crab there?" Guy, "What crab?" Benson, "Don't tell me, there were two crabs, they work in pairs."
Benson, "I see all you wonderful guys, and I think, what I wouldn't give to be 20 years younger, and a woman."
Benson, "Ted, I just wanted to thank you for having Cheryl and I over for dinner the other night." Guy, "But sir, we didn't have dinner the other night." Benson, "really, and who is this Cheryl?"
Topper, "I've fallen for you like a blind roofer."
Topper, "what are you mad at me for, he's the one who ate your father?"
14 comments:
Topper Harley, "Those are some long legs...."
I forgot the girls name, "Thanks, I just had them lengthened."
Ok, one more.
Topper Harley: "I could never find time for love. It's too heavy. It's an anchor that drowns a man. Besides, I got the sky, the smell of jet exhaust, my bike."
Dead Meat: "A loner?"
Topper Harley: "No. I own it."
"AWWWWWWW my eye!!!!"
"I can see my house from here!"
"POPE JOHN PAUL THE 2NNNNND! THE 2NNNNNNND!"
Admiral Benson: I slipped on a crab. Who put that crab there?
Commander Block: I don't see any crab, sir.
Admiral Benson: Don't tell me. There were two crabs. They work in pairs.
"Kent, your nostrils are flaring."
Admiral Benson: Holy Cow! My cap blew off! Swing her round. We'll pick it up.
Officer: But, sir, we're on the mission.
Admiral Benson: Good thinking. We'll pick it up on the way back. We gotta mark the spot, though. Put Robinowitz in a life raft. Have him row in circles until we return.
Officer: It could be days.
Admiral Benson: Then put some food in the life raft, for goodness sake, man. Do I have to think of everything? We'll tape his favorite shows, he won't miss anything.
"Wendy, I can fly!!!!!!!!!"
Dead meat....
"Your ego's writing checks your body can't cash."
Topper: "Cute"
Dead Meat: "I like to stay in shape. Thanks."
"EAGLE RIVER!"
Wash Out: "We've got bogies at 3:00. (aaaaachooo)oh my gosh there is a dozen more of them! And a blimp, a big shiny blimp slowly moving south!"
Picture when Topper is on his way to the base riding his motorcycle. He starts yelling "woohoo" as a jet flys by and then he hits a bunch of speed bumps.
Picture Topper and Commander Benson talking to each other and in the back ground the soldiers at doing the Can-Can.
"At ease Men" and then they all pose (picture the guy throwing the football or the scarf flying in the wind.)
Sir It looks like enemy aircraft at 12 o'clock.
Oh 12 o'clock, that gives me a 1/2 hour to go get a burger!!!
Admiral Benson, "who put that crab there?"
Guy, "What crab?"
Benson, "Don't tell me, there were two crabs, they work in pairs."
Benson, "I see all you wonderful guys, and I think, what I wouldn't give to be 20 years younger, and a woman."
Benson, "Ted, I just wanted to thank you for having Cheryl and I over for dinner the other night."
Guy, "But sir, we didn't have dinner the other night."
Benson, "really, and who is this Cheryl?"
Topper, "I've fallen for you like a blind roofer."
Topper, "what are you mad at me for, he's the one who ate your father?"
Washout, "if it helps I didn't have seconds."
Post a Comment