Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm Feeling Crafty!


So normally I would not post a picture of a craft I've done because they aren't really public eye quality. Aunt Sherri bought this kit for me because she knew of my undying love for "Wicked" the musical (I am Glinda singing "La La La La you'll be popular, just not quite as popular as meee!!!" in another life and I'm soooo not joking). I DIED when I finished it and it turned out so stinking cute! I simply had to brag. I didn't make up the pattern but I sure modge podged the heck out of it and finished it with no bubbles. Quite an accomplishment on my part I must say. I think it is the cutest Halloween decoration ever and I may even keep it all year. You might just find me with a pink frilly dress singing my little heart out, you never know!!! I'd have to do it at night though because apparenlty I've become embarrissing to my children. Lame! And here I thought I was so cool!

6 comments:

erin said...

your perfect, it's perfect, and your perfect together!!!!

Williams Family said...

It's seems like you're just dancing through life.

Make me one?

Davis and co. said...

Marci you are so cool!! Whatever. Our kids don't even know cool. I dare you to wear that costume to the school on Halloween. Your modge podging skills are really coming around.

jillian said...

So dang cute!!!!!

Erin Pick said...

Can you make all of us one? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks Love!
erin

Lindsay said...

Marc that is so so cute! I want to do one! But you do them so cute...you should sell them! Seriously I bet you could make bucks!