Marci you forgot to finish it.... Chubs: "Damned alligator bit my hand off" Happy: "Oh My GOSH!" Chub: "I showed him, I tore one of that bastards eyes out" Happy: "Thats pretty sick chubs"
Chubs in heaven: "Shut up Happy"
Grandma: "Could I trouble you for a nice warm glass of milk, it helps my fall asleep" Ben Stiller: "You can trouble me for a nice warm glass of SHUT THE HELL UP! You will go to sleep, or I will put you to sleep. You see this name tag, you're in my world now grandma"
Fifty First Dates: "He's kind of your boyfriend" Adam Sandler to Drew Barrymore: "Sorry, i'm not better looking"
"Peeing your pants is cool"
Wedding Singer Robbie: "your in to money, after all its the reason your marrying glen" Julia (angered): "You asshole" and storms off Robbie (picking up papers): "She made me a present, I AM AN ASSHOLE!"
7 comments:
See! Billy Idol gets it, I don't know why she doesn't?!
This isn't adam sandler, but it is in one of his movies.
"pleasure to meet you Cecil."
"The pleasures all mine Kitty. Or should I say MEOWWWWWW!"
This isn't adam sandler either but here you go!
"That's two thus far, Shooter.
Oh, you can count. Good for you.
And you can count, on me, waiting for you in the parking lot."
"oh because your black?"
"hell, no! Damn Alligator bit my hand off!"
(sorry for the curse words!)
From "Click:"
Shut up James Earl Jones!
Marci you forgot to finish it....
Chubs: "Damned alligator bit my hand off"
Happy: "Oh My GOSH!"
Chub: "I showed him, I tore one of that bastards eyes out"
Happy: "Thats pretty sick chubs"
Chubs in heaven: "Shut up Happy"
Grandma: "Could I trouble you for a nice warm glass of milk, it helps my fall asleep"
Ben Stiller: "You can trouble me for a nice warm glass of SHUT THE HELL UP! You will go to sleep, or I will put you to sleep. You see this name tag, you're in my world now grandma"
Fifty First Dates:
"He's kind of your boyfriend"
Adam Sandler to Drew Barrymore: "Sorry, i'm not better looking"
"Peeing your pants is cool"
Wedding Singer
Robbie: "your in to money, after all its the reason your marrying glen"
Julia (angered): "You asshole" and storms off
Robbie (picking up papers): "She made me a present, I AM AN ASSHOLE!"
Sorry for cursing...hilarious!!
Post a Comment