Sohpi is so beautiful. I love how much she looks like Annabelle. I hope that you are doing well and surviving the first few weeks of being a mother of three!
Marci, Hey girl it's Talia. I came across your blog, I try to keep in touch with Jana, but not enough. Sophi is adorable. I would love to send her a little something. I am adding you to our friends list. How fun to keep in touch! You family is so cute. I hope all is well. Send me an e-mail with your home address, and I will mail it to you. I have a blog for my side jewelry business. Check it out. I would love to hear from you. taliariley2004@yahoo.com
Got your message, I added you to our family blog www.bountifulriley.blogspot.com. I hope all is well. It is so fun that you and Jan are having babies together again. I need you address so I can mail you something. Love Tal
7 comments:
So cute Marc! Who does little Sophi look like? Is it Annabelle? I think she reminds me of one of your kids as a baby but I'm not sure which one.
Congrats on Sophi. Newborns are so precious and sweet.
Sohpi is so beautiful. I love how much she looks like Annabelle. I hope that you are doing well and surviving the first few weeks of being a mother of three!
Cute pictures. Thanks for sharing!
Marci, Hey girl it's Talia. I came across your blog, I try to keep in touch with Jana, but not enough. Sophi is adorable. I would love to send her a little something. I am adding you to our friends list. How fun to keep in touch! You family is so cute. I hope all is well. Send me an e-mail with your home address, and I will mail it to you. I have a blog for my side jewelry business. Check it out. I would love to hear from you. taliariley2004@yahoo.com
Got your message, I added you to our family blog www.bountifulriley.blogspot.com. I hope all is well. It is so fun that you and Jan are having babies together again. I need you address so I can mail you something. Love Tal
Congrats on Sophi's blessing. I saw pictures from Traci's blog and love the dress. How beautiful!
Post a Comment