Good News!
So just a really quick update. I went to the doctor this week and he told me that he would induce me a week early! Yeah! So I am scheduled for July 22. As long as I keep progressing and it isn't a full moon and all of the girls in Salt Lake go into labor I am on the books. I am trying not to get my hopes up because it is very likely that I could be bumped but I am crossing my fingers. I am ready to have all my organs back where they belong! I hope everyone is doing well!
5 comments:
I am so excited for you! We are hoping to be down that weekend so maybe I will get to see her. I am glad you are doing well! I'll pray that the 22nd is a good day for you!
Best news ever! I will keep my fingers crossed for you.
Great day - that's my birthday! Good luck with everything!
How exciting! I can't believe you are already this far along. Can't wait to see pictures of the baby!!! Good luck!
Yay for you! Good luck with delivery. Post pictures when that baby is here.
Post a Comment