
Well, I had a wonderful Mother's Day. I know that my presents don't look too attractive, especially the Swiffer but I love all things Swiffer, especially right now while I can't bend down to mop my floor. This is saving me! The book is a new book by an author I really like. Stephenie Meyer. I am about 140 pages into it and it is pretty fun! The best are the flowers because they were a total suprise. Thank you my sweet family! Another wonderful thing I received was in church my kids sat quietly during all of sacrement meeting which is a new record! I couldn't have asked for more. We then went up to Heber for a delicious dinner of Chicken Cordon Bleu and the men cleaned up everything! It was a great day! I hope you all enjoyed your day!
4 comments:
I'm glad you had a good mothers day...you deserve it. Isn't it the simple pleasures in life that make us happy?
-Erika
What? Quite kids in church? That is quite the mother's day present. I am glad you had such a good day. Too bad we only take one day a year to recognize moms for all they do for us!
Ah, I meant quiet kids, not quite kids. Anyway, happy mother's day.
What a fun Mother's Day. I am going to have to read one of those books. Everyone in my ward is in love with them. I am also a big fan of the swiffers!
Post a Comment