Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Annabelle's Clothes


So my sister-in-law Erika showed some pictures of what her daughter Addi wears everyday so I thought I would go through Annabelle's day. This is it! She wakes up in the morning and begs for her swim suit. It is only 45 degree's right now and we can't go outside in our suits but nevertheless she prances around for a while in this and then it changes to her Easter dress. She has to wear it. She especially has to wear it if she is watching "Enchanted". If she can't, she throws a fit. If it's in the wash then watch out for the tantrum! I tried to talk her out of it at first saying it was only for church but finally I decided I didn't care. I used to only want to wear dresses that "twirl" too when I was a little girl. I can't blame her! If we are going somewhere I can usually talk her into changing into regular clothes but if I decide it's not worth the fight, one might see us at the grocery store in a tinkerbell swim suit! Girls will be Girls I suppose!

5 comments:

Daniel and Mary said...

She is so cute. She reminds me so much of my little Annalin. They would have a blast together. I don't think I ever did the girly thing but it is fun to watch my girls be girly.

The Gunnerson Family said...

Darling little girl! I guess changing clothes and having a particular outfit you like is a girl thing. My boys couldn't care less!

Anonymous said...

How old is Annabelle now? I check out your blog..I hope you don't mind! :)

Lindsay said...

She is so cute, I love it! The twirling is the best. :) Oh and I love your blog, it looks so cute.

Jadi said...

This must be a girl thing!
Kaylee loves to wear her pajamas. She is always putting them on. I will usually let her keep them on if it is late enough in the day and I know we aren't going to be going anywhere. Annabelle is so cute!