Well, since I have discovered that some of you actually look at this I might as well keep it updated! Thank you everyone who has checked up on us! It's so much fun to look at your blogs and it really is such a good way to keep in touch! There isn't too much news as of yet with us. Last weekend we went down to St. George for some fun in the sun! It was so nice. There is a park by Ryan's parents house and we basically spent about 5 hours a day there playing. The kids loved it! There is this neat splash pad and Annabelle kept wanting to take her clothes off to run through. We talked her into keeping her skirt on! Harman had fun riding his scooter around and flying his new kite! That is all for now. We find out what our baby is next week so I will update then! I'm half way done! Woohoo!
6 comments:
Congrats on your pregnancy! That's so exciting. Hope you guys are doing well!
When are you due? I didn't know you are expecting. Are you still in my parents ward?
Looks like the kids had a great time at that park down there! We'll have to bring Luke over to play there in about a year when we're both down there. Aren't you excited to be down there for easter? (you said you were going right?) I can't wait for the nice weather!
I love the parks in this part of the nation. They have some great water features. I'm glad you are starting to post. It will be fun to keep up with you and your family.
Can you even believe the difference in temperature between St. George and here? It is snowing today in Woodland and I am wondering when I will ever be able to take my kids to the park again. I am excited to hear what you guys are having! Congrats with being halfway done. I am glad this pregnancy hasn't been quite so hard for you.
It looks like you guys had fun in St. George. I didn't know you were pregnant! That is exactly why I love these blogs. Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment